We are one of the first incentive travel organizers in the Polish market. For 18 years of operation under the business name of Africa Line Incentive Club, we have arranged over 400 incentive travels for recreational, conference or contest purposes. We have been to 130 countries on seven continents. Our team successfully provides services to foreign companies as well as Polish brands, arranging travels to the furthest corners of the world, Europe and Poland.
We have relied on the premise that travels should be enriching for their participants. Lacking a clear vision, a travel to an exotic country would “only” be a form of appreciating employees’ input into the company’s success. In our scenarios, guests have the opportunity to use their talents, overcome their limitations, discover new passions and interests. They return home with a boost of self-confidence and well prepared to perform their day-to-day duties in the market environment. In many cases, the travel itself becomes an extraordinary experience because of elements that cannot be just “found on the Internet”.
On seven continents and in 130 countries we have already visited, and in places we are yet to go, we always find an abundance of challenges. Give your best employees, clients and business partners the opportunity to respond to the most interesting ones.
SALES SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
With our advanced technological resources and competences in marketing, we are well prepared to ensure a comprehensive delivery of Sales Support Programmes. Our capabilities extend far beyond marketing services for incentive sessions and loyalty programmes. Apart from developing the creative idea, communication and application for handling Sales Support Programmes, most importantly, we ensure:
- elaboration of a sales strategy of the programme including a comprehensive business model to ultimately achieve the agreed goals of the undertaking as a result of the business analysis of sales/distribution channels structure of the client, client’s surrounding, competition, objectives, remuneration system, bonus programme or trading conditions;
- assuming all obligations of a legal organizer of an undertaking (legal, tax, personal data protection issues);
- concept development including an incentive travel programme as a main reward and its delivery.
Watch our Prezi presentation!
CONFERENCES, EVENTS, TV AND FILM SETS
We know how to distinguish your event from many other ventures organised each year in the sector. At the same time, we keep in mind that the role of attractions included in the programme is not to take priority over the event’s content but only to put an additional accent.
We specialize in:
- conferences and training programmes;
- off-site seminars;
- presentation of new products;
- promotional events;
- delivering consumer vouchers in the furthest corners of the world;
- cooperation with film crews.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
When pursuing business goals, we stay responsible for our surrounding. We believe that a company travel project may be a good opportunity to engage its participants into helping other people. In our charity activities, we make use of the experience gained in Africa. We support education of young Kenyans through providing financing for school materials and scholarships. In addition, we care for the environment and participate in charity events for the protection of endangered species.
Our desire is to help people in need everywhere we go. You, your company and your team may support us in this activity. How? For instance, by mounting school tables for children, helping to build wells in countries with limited access to water or by aiding disabled persons to reach places that would be unavailable to them otherwise.
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
Our projects have been awarded with prestigious MP POWER AWARDS and GOLDEN ARROW:
- A double title of the Meeting Planner – Incentive Agency
- An Integrated Incentive Marketing Campaign – Netia Safari Live project (Clients: Zgoda Projekt, Netia S.A.)
- CRS in the event industry (the Kilimanjaro Project – Clients: Orange and Samsung)
- Golden Arrow (a prestigious industry distinction for the “ Kilimanjaro Project” incentive plan)
PROUD TO BE MEMBERS
We hold memberships of many prestigious organizations associating professional organizers and experts in the industry:
- SOIT (The Association of Incentive Travel Organizers), with our Vice-president, Agnieszka Lewandowska, as a member of the Management Board;
- SITE (The Society of Incentive Travel Excellence);
- PIT (The Polish Chamber of Tourism).
Moreover, we have obtained the “Incentive Travel Agency Guarantee" certificate of the Association of Incentive Travel Organizers (SOIT); the “ROI Certificate” that enables us to competently evaluate the productivity of incentive initiatives, and the “Foreigners-friendly Business” distinction for exceptional commitment to activation and integration of foreigners in Poland through internship and apprenticeship.
- One of the HIGHEST INSURANCE GUARANTEES in the industry for the amount of PLN 1,819,000.00. Our insurance is one of the few available solutions that cover chronic diseases;
- A team of between 10 and 20 people who monitor the course of the event and safety of your group day and night;
- During over 18 years of experience in the incentive travel industry, we have learnt to be prepared for many different circumstances including volcano eruptions or airline strikes.
Engaging us into your project, you leave your employees and business partners in safe hands.